- Avoid Personal Pronouns- I, My, We, Our, Us, etc
- Use ONE piece of TEXTUAL EVIDENCE with MLA format "(III.iii.3-8.).
- First sentence defines parent/child relationships, or relationships, or the topic that is the center of your perspective.
- Compare the topic to the events in the play.
- The insight that Shakespeare is providing is the topic that guides the argument. Therefore, you should make sure to FULLY DEVELOP the TOPIC.
- Answer the question.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Parent and Child Relations
Parent and child relationships are a large focus of the play Romeo and Juliet. In a well developed paragraph describe what Shakespeare is trying to convey about parenrs and children to the reader through the characters of Lord and Lady Capulet, and the events in Act III?
Posted by Mr. Kendall at 10:30 AM